Top Gun Flight Academy Facts
- FAA Certified Flight Instructors
- Top Gun Flight Academy caters to both local US Students and International Students, our multicutural staff includes Flight Instructors from different parts of the world. So whether your a few miles from home or 1000's of miles from home, be rest assured you will feel right at home at Top Gun Flight Academy.
- All Top Gun Programs are completed in new state of the art Glass Cockpit Aircraft whether in a Cessna Skycatcher G300 or Cessna 172 G1000. So be rest assured, our aircraft are not only new but are kept up to the strictest "Top Gun" standards that are well beyond FAA standards of safety as our students safety is our primary number one concern.
- Top Gun Flight Academy's programs are taught by Flight Instructors whom come from different aviation backgrounds including airline captains, commercial pilots, military pilots and even some whom have dedicated their entire careers to flight instruction. Because every single student is important to us, we select dedicated and professional staff that have a passion to help others, teach and give a superior aviation foundation.
- Our goal and vision is to strive complete excellence in every service we provide. No matter how small or how complex our training services are, we give our full attention to every single student in order to ensure that our name will speak for itself, as a "Top Gun" flight academy where professionals are made.
- Year Round Flying
- Weather is such an important factor when selecting a flight school as it can delay training during any training time period. Top Gun Flight Academy offers over 360 days of year round flying, due to our geographic location, our South Florida weather provides a great flight environment where students can be comfortable to train and finish in timely manner of fashion.
- Student Life
- As a student, you will enjoy and realize that Miami is not only a great flight environment but is home to one of the most visited tourist destinations such as Miami Beach, The Florida Keys, and the Everglades featuring great places to enjoy during your days off from studying.
Our flight school is located at Miami Executive Airport. Miami Executive Airport features an FAA Control Tower within a Class Delta Airspace. This airport offers a top quality training environment. Top Gun's controlled flight environment features over 15 airports within close proximity which allows for easy and attractive cross country destinations such as Ft Lauderdale, Fort Myers, West Palm Beach, Key West, and Gainesville.